    Jeff> Hi,
    Jeff> I am using struts with JSTL. In one place I write something like this:

    Jeff> <c:import value="mytestprogram.do"/>

    Jeff> It throws an JSP exception at runtime.

    Jeff> Is this because struts will forward to the actual page when it sees *.do? Is
    Jeff> there any workaround?

I'm not sure anymore whether this can work, but I have one question.  In the
action that processes the "/mytestprogram" action, when it finally selects an
ActionForward to forward to, is the "redirect" flag on that ActionForward set
to "true" (this is set in the "<forward>" element in your "struts-config.xml"
file)?  I would think this would only have a chance to work if "redirect" was
"false" on that element.