Hi, Mike,

For the past week, I used the English-Chinese online dictionary site:
http://www.tigernt.com/dict.shtml to translate
English into Chinese and your unicode convertor to obtain the unicode. This set of
tools works very well so far. I am
writing to show my appreciation for your generousness of sharing your code. That save
me a lot of time and effort.

So far, the i18n issue of my project is resolved with few exceptions. The data: year,
month, day is in different orders in
English and Chinese. The data display format has been taken care by the fmt. When
comes to input, I have three pull-
down list and can't see any tag in the fmt I can use to control the order. Any
suggestions?

Vernon

5/24/2002 4:16:31 AM, Michael Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I am so used to NJStart Word Processor, which is freely available on the
>internet :-) It is pretty good in that it can save your text files using
>a couple of popular encoding (like GB, Big5, Unicode, UTF-8, etc) and
>can also auto-detect encoding when you open a file. You might want give
>it a shot.
>
>Vernon Wu wrote:
>> Michael,
>>
>> I can use the OpenOffice (or StarOffice) English version to open a Chinese version
>Excel file. I guess you can use
the