From: Vernon Wu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:14 PM
To: Tag Libraries Users List; Michale Zhou
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Usage of i18n in JSTL

Thanks very much, Michael. Your help is far over what I expect.

Using the converter program is a better than looking up the near 100 pages
long table. Is some sort of internal structure
how the table is formed?

The last time I used a Chinese word processor was more than a decade ago. I
may need to figure out how to enter
Chinese characters with a regular keyboard. I remember there are quick few
entry methods.

Server side validation error messages come from the server, not on the
presentation layer. It is better to be localizated
as well as.