Hi,

I am working with tomcat 4.0.1  We have our own custom tag library. We
display all the data using custom tags.
We have noticed that when the number of custom tags for a jsp page is too
large, our tomcat crashes. Our JSP has more than 125 <bean:message key.../>
tag apart from other custom tags. If we comment out some of the custom tags,
tomcat does not crash.

We hunted for the solution in mailing lists. We found a suggestion. As per
suggestion, we should split the JSP into multiple JSPs and include the
pieces by using <jsp:include> directive. We have split the JSPs but the
problem persists.

Can anybody suggest a work around?

Thanks and Regards
Karthik