Does Jasper2 actually split the JSP generated code into multiple methods,
rather than one large service() method? If so, do you have any information
on how it can do this? I'm curious, because I don't see how this could be
done without a huge amount of work (unless there's an "I swear there are no
scriptlets in my pages" mode :).

Thanks.

--
Martin Cooper