Nope - the standard tag library is a custom, just like
Struts or any of the other Jakarta tag libraries.  The
"standard" in its name doesn't give it special status.

My understanding is that the C++ Standard Template
Library has been part of the ANSI standard for a while
now, so all ANSI-compliant C++ implementations SHOULD
have it bundled in.  If you're using one that doesn't,
maybe you should ask why.