Greetings again,
I've noticed a problem with redirect if I have a good chunk of code, where it won't redirect and I get this log error:

----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponseFacade.sendRedirect(CoyoteResponseFacade.java:338)
at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.RedirectSupport.doEndTag(RedirectSupport.java:151)
at org.apache.jsp.editoutlethandler_jsp._jspService(editoutlethandler_jsp.java:602)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

.....googling this I see its a problem with too much whitespace? I was able to correct this once by jamming all my tags together, making it fairly unreadable, but this time around I'm trying to find a better pattern to this. Do certain tags cause this problem?

- Nic.