Guys, I need to integrate a new tag-lib into the JSP views of an existing Struts application. Here is my problem. I now have:

<anchor>
  <go ...>
    :
  </go><bean:message key="label.login" />
</anchor>

This should become:

<wall:input type="submit" value="<bean:message key="label.login" />" />

Alas, this is not possible. Any idea how this can be achieved?
I hear there's an EL port which makes EL variables work for
Struts tags too. Can it help in this case?

A scriptlet-based solution will do too.

In case you are curious, this is the tag-lib I'm integrating with:

http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/java/tutorial.php

Thanks

Luca