At 01:48 PM 11/2/2004 -0800, Martin Cooper wrote:
Well, there's the spec itself, which is actually very readable.

There's also the (freely available) Appendix A from Shawn Bayern's
"JSTL In Action", which is what I tend to use:

http://www.manning.com/bayern

The full link to Shawn's reference can be found at:

http://www.manning-source.com/books/bayern/bayern_apxA.pdf

It's also worth mentioning that when you download standard taglibs you get a standard-taglibs.war file which can be deployed in Tomcat and contains not only a reference but also example code.

I wish that all of the jakarta taglibs examples could be be bundled into a single context so that all of the taglib examples could be deployed one time instead of having multiple contexts.