Hi:

I've just recently started using/learning JSTL and I'm trying to locate some
sort of documentation describing what the various tags are and their
attributes etc (sort of like a Javadoc for taglibs). I noticed that some of
the taglibs in the sandbox have a link to their own taglib documentation but
I can't seem to find any for the standard ones (eg. the out tag does XXX and
has the following attributes YYY, ZZZ) that sort of thing. The binary
distribution just appears to include only Javadoc. If someone could point me
in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

tia

-- chris