Darrin Smith wrote:
> 4) Further levels: For later, a few steps at a time :)
>
> I'm particularly would like input from those guys mapping lots
> of Adelaide with me (jackb, justcameron, adhoc?) since you guys and I
> will tread on each others toes if we're not seeing eye-to-eye.

sure, if you guys setup some guidelines i'm happy to use them =)
(i still need to figure out to lay up roundabouts properly and lots of other
stuff)

i'm mostly trailing at the moment in the hills and not doing much mapping.
hopefully after barcamp this weekend i'll have my scripts sorted and upload my
stash of gps trails =)

perhaps the Adelaide OSM folks should meet up for a coffee/beer/$BEVERAGE some
time?

cheers,

kim 'adhoc' hawtin
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]