On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:30:55 +1030
Kim Hawtin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Darrin Smith wrote:
> > 4) Further levels: For later, a few steps at a time :)
> >
> > I'm particularly would like input from those guys mapping lots
> > of Adelaide with me (jackb, justcameron, adhoc?) since you guys and
> > I will tread on each others toes if we're not seeing eye-to-eye.
>
> sure, if you guys setup some guidelines i'm happy to use them =)

Argh, I don't know that we're going to be able to define a set of
guidelines that is consistent and everyone can agree on, we'll just
have to see what we can do :D

> (i still need to figure out to lay up roundabouts properly and lots
> of other stuff)

*nod* It's a trick buisness, even the tools that are supposed to help
(like JOSM's align in circle) dont always give the best results I've
found.

> i'm mostly trailing at the moment in the hills and not doing much
> mapping. hopefully after barcamp this weekend i'll have my scripts
> sorted and upload my stash of gps trails =)

Very Cool :)

> perhaps the Adelaide OSM folks should meet up for a
> coffee/beer/$BEVERAGE some time?

Im up for it sometime :D

--

=b