To date I haven't heard any opposition to starting an entity, and now
with talk about the possibility of fund raising and purchasing sat
imagery we need a legal entity to pursue this if people want to move
ahead.

So far no one has commented if one state is better to register an
entity or not, cost wise it seems they are all very similar. Would
anyone be against doing this in NSW at all? If so why?

If there are no objections in the next week or so I'll grab a copy of
the NSW model rules and tweak them with the current changes made to
the Victorian model rules.

I know there is a number of companies in Australia that deal with maps
in a variety of ways, I feel we could get some money out of them to
get sat imagery, since this would be a once off more or less and
they'd save money licensing maps every year.