2009/10/13 Elizabeth Dodd <ed...@billiau.net>:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, John Smith wrote:
>> This is really a bug in their software, specifically the osm2navit
>> binary, it would be better to file a bug and get them to fix the issue
>> rather than trying to work around their bugs.
>>
>> Have you filed a bug report for this at all?
> I've sat on irc for nearly a week waiting for some action to discuss it their
> irc channel first
> as i also wanted to talk about the strange computed routes i was getting

Pretty sure I had the same issue when I tried to report their routing
engine was screwy too.

Alternatively there is plan B, there is a number of people on this
list that can code, and even more on the dev list, I'm sure between us
we can cook up a suitable patch. Is anyone familiar with the osm2navit
code at all?