Franc Carter <franc.car...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > I wonder if it's possible to duplicate the object to break it up into
> > 2 objects instead of one, and strip appropriate tags from the
> > respective objects.
> >

> Yep, that's the 'correct' solution that I am assuming, without having
> actually delved
> in to the code at the moment.

The solution outlined by cp15 (see Liz's earlier message) is to modify
attr_longest_match to return more than just one match when appropriate.

The hard part will be deciding how to determine when more matches should
be returned and what those matches should be. Returning too many matches
will greatly increase the size of the Navit map file, which is obviously
undesirable.
--
Sam Couter         |  mailto:s...@couter.id.au