Jonathan Trott wrote:

> Hopefully I have done this successfully this time. I'll wait a few
> weeks and see if the routing is updated at Cloudmade.

Maybe this has been covered, but I haven't noticed it in discussion.

I've found that re-editing OSM changes before they get time to permeate
through the system often seems to stop them dead in their tracks.

If I make changes to a particular area, they're usually rendered within
a few minutes or hours.  But if I go back quickly and change something,
it might take weeks or months for any of the changes to render.

John