John Smith wrote:

> Are you talking about tiles being rendered? If that's the case you
> just need to clear your browser cache.

Tiles being rendered is only part of the story.

I'm aware of caching at my end, and believe I've eliminated that as the
sole cause.

Let's say I add a road, upload the data, and then quickly go back and
reclassify it.  A week later, I will download
http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/australia-oceania.osm.bz2 and mkgmap it
into a routable Garmin map.  Often that road simply doesn't appear on
the Garmin, and won't appear for many more weekly downloads.

This has happened to me so many times that I've come to think there's a
pattern emerging.

John