On 27 June 2010 00:08, Tom Brennan <webs...@ozultimate.com> wrote:
> With the high res Nearmap imagery, the places to go are between Penrith and
> Blacktown. At least half of those suburbs still need their residential
> streets named. Perhaps we should use it to suggest places for people to go
> if they're interested in contributing?

Since I'm not in Sydney I was hessitent to make changes, at least
without announcing ahead of time.

> Speaking of which, the NoName layer appears way out of date. There are
> streets I named a couple of months ago that still haven't made it off that
> layer. Is it still being regenerated?

Is this the BTC noname layer or the Cloudmade noname layer?

Cloudmade seem to cache very heavily and while they seem to have more
up to date data, you have to force a refresh to see it.

BTC tiles should be up to date, the should be expiring based on the
minutely changesets now, but browsers may be caching the tiles.