On 27/06/2010 2:10 AM, John Smith wrote:
Since I'm not in Sydney I was hessitent to make changes, at least
without announcing ahead of time.

Fair enough. However, I think it's out of date enough that you could just make the changes anyway. It will probably spur some Sydneysiders to then tidy it up.

Speaking of which, the NoName layer appears way out of date. There are
streets I named a couple of months ago that still haven't made it off that
layer. Is it still being regenerated?

Is this the BTC noname layer or the Cloudmade noname layer?

It's the Cloudmade layer. Even with a cache refresh it's still months out of date in the area I'm interested in. I had to Google BTC to find out what it was, but its NoName layer is much more up to date.

cheers