As no-one has answered this question yet, I thought I'd better re-ask the question, as it will determine whether I can agree to the new terms or not.

On 23/02/2011, at 4:27 PM, Mark Pulley wrote:
Quoting Andrew Laughton <laughton.and...@gmail.com>:
Anybody who has used "nearmap" or Government data sources for their mapping therefore cannot agree to the new terms, and all of their data is going to
be removed on 1st April 2011.

Presumably most of the current ABS data will disappear automatically (as a special user account was set up for the original uploading) but what happens if any of these ways are split? For example, if I split a way because part of the way follows a river, the new way will be counted as being created by myself, so if I agree to the terms, would I then need to delete them separately? (or go through all my edits to allow only some of them to be accepted?) Or am I prevented from agreeing to the new terms because I have split ABS ways?

Mark P.