On 11 July 2011 12:30, Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com> wrote:
> It's not worth my time responding to messages like this.
>
> I wrote a completely rational, neutral and open email outlining the things
> we've tried and asking for ideas of how to make it better.

Yes and didn't respond to a single query, but of course politicans do
the same thing, they change the question into something they can
answer.

> If you write back that I'm just arrogant and put my head in the sand, even if
> you're right, all you're doing is making an ad hominem attack that's not
> worth responding to.

Commenting on your perceived lack of action isn't an attack on you
personally or your mother etc, no matter how much you'd like it to be,
and you just confirmed my observations.

> [*] - With the caveat that because there are so many pseudonyms being used,
> it would both be helpful, pragmatic and a sign of respect if you guys would
> start to identify yourselves. Unfortunately it's become known that some are
> puppet accounts and we don't know which is which and who's just doing this
> for fun.

For all you know every person on this list is using a pen name, it
doesn't mean there is a person posting under multiple names although
you wish someone ways so you could use it.