Hi Sam,

With 15% odd of the data in Australia perhaps about to be lost from OSM,
you don't need to shout.  You're data is licenced as it always was.  OSM is
changing.  I get it.

However, for those moving with the OSM project, there is some remapping to
be done, so that is the topic of this discussion.

Thanks,
Ian.