On 28/06/2012 10:28 PM, Steve Bennett wrote:
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Sam Couter <s...@couter.id.au> wrote:
OSM HAS MADE THE CHOICE TO EXCLUDE MY CONTRIBUTIONS.

Now that the decisions have been made, the trenches have been dug, and
there is absolutely no possibility of anyone changing their mind:
could all the decliners please just go away already?

I am getting tired of having my inbox filled with e-mails that amount to classroom bullying, simply because I choose not to agree with the way the new CT's were pushed.

Richard C.