From: Matt White [mailto:mattwh...@iinet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 30 November 2012 7:31 AM
To: 'talk-au'
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Historical rail lines

Right. So if I delete the mapped rail line that doesn't exist, then remap
the individual pieces of track, the remaining point and weighbridge, three
overhead pylon mounts, one remaining station and one cutting that remains as
historical artifacts, then everyone is cool?

If it exists on the ground now, it will get mapped. Otherwise, it won't.

Matt