On 6/12/2015 9:16 AM, Nathanael Coyne wrote:
Excellent news - can you please publish here the actual wording from LPI?

Why not just view it on the OSMwiki?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution/New_South_Wales_Goverment_Data

Note the request to have the date of retrieval marked in red. Don't see how that can be meet .. a note may be added?

LPI info on their web http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/mapping_and_imagery/lpi_web_services/access_lpi_web_services

--------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/mapping_and_imagery/lpi_web_services/access_lpi_web_services

This opens up the 'six' maps to use!!! Names of homesteads/farms, creeks, rivers, mountains , gaps and presence of campsites...

QUESTION
How do I get this imagery into JOSM?! They have one access in javaGIS ... A simple explanation ?

http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/arcgis/rest/services/public/NSW_Base_Map/MapServer?f=jsapi

Do I simply add this as type html?
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps#Documentation

There is also address info here too...