On Thursday, 6 July 2017 4:48:50 PM AEST Gary Pope wrote:
> In fact our first draft attempt was to include the phone and email, but we
> soon realised that would just be a cause for spam to the email addresses,
> and unsolicited phone calls to the owners. PLus, committees change every
> year (or so), so there cannot be a 'contact' per se.

Clubs often have a Public Officer.  This title could be the contact "person",
irrespective of the appointed person, with official PO box for mail and
clubhouse phone for calling.

If the OP is in personal contact with clubs about this and privacy is a
concern, then a suggestion of  answer-phone on at the clubhouse or cheap
mobile gives a phone contact. Then the frequency of answering and other
details on the message leave contactability  totally to the club.
--
Regards
Simon Slater