On 05-Feb-18 11:11 PM, Rory McCann wrote:
You can use Ethnologue to check out the languages in Australia and what the language code to use.

https://www.ethnologue.com/country/AU/languages

They also have maps:

https://www.ethnologue.com/sites/default/files/styles/original/public/maps/20/AU___rgb.png https://www.ethnologue.com/sites/default/files/styles/original/public/maps/20/AU_n_rgb.png

Copyright? " This electronic version of /Ethnologue: Languages of the World/ is intended for non-commercial scholarly research and educational use."
https://www.ethnologue.com/terms-use