Frederik, the mailing list has been very patient and responsive to every
email Herbert has sent. They have provided many thoughtful and positive

There has been no response from him.

For the health of the mailing list, it would make sense to limit his
communications so we're not bombarded daily with his emails. Herbert if you
wish to respond and acknowledge this email, please do prove me wrong. The
community welcomes new OpenStreetMappers.