Hi Graeme,
  You may also want to look at the National Health Services Directory
operated by Health Direct which maybe where this information comes from.
See https://about.healthdirect.gov.au/nhsd however the chances of getting a
waiver has about the same probability of me getting a beer over a bar atm.

Ewen

Warm Regards

Ewen Hill
Internet Development Australia