On 17/12/21 9:19 am, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

As I said, I flicked an e-mail to the PM & C Department but so far, not even an acknowledgement, let alone an answer :-(

I'll give that another week or so till the New Year! & try a different address.
Good luck. With Xmass and parliament not sitting I don't think much is going to get done in 'the bubble'.

In the meantime, I'll change the wiki to =indigenous.

It would surprise me though, if Oz is the only country that has this issue?

Stevea, what do you have up there? Are there Apache & Navajo or any other First Peoples flags?

There are. There are also flags for individual Australian aboriginal 'groups'.

I think I stated before .. a single nation should only have one 'national flag'.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 19:50, Phil Wyatt <p...@wyatt-family.com <mailto:p...@wyatt-family.com>> wrote:

    Hi Graeme,

    My feeling is these two flags should be changed to
    |flag:type=indigenous |on the wiki rather than national given what
    has been found during this discussion.

    I am also not confident in changing the wiki but I think there is
    consensus for the change

    Any good wiki editors out there?

    Cheers - Phil