From: Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 30 January 2022 10:10 AM
To: tabjsina <sinatabr...@gmail.com>
Cc: OSM-Au <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Consistent addr:state format?

G'day Justin & welcome!

Asking any question that you've got is quite definitely the best way of doing
things - thanks!

I agree fully about the acronyms rather than spelling the name in full, with
the exception that I personally use Qld rather than QLD.

If I was down there, I'd probably also use Tas, but all capitals for the
others.

I don't think there's any hard & fast rules for capitalisation though?

Thanks

Graeme

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 at 00:32, tabjsina <sinatabr...@gmail.com