Some jurisdictions do publish live traffic updates in GeoJSON, examples:

   - https://opendata.transport.nsw.gov.au/dataset/live-traffic-hazards
   -

https://www.data.qld.gov.au/dataset/131940-traffic-and-travel-information-geojson-api

Note a lot of these API feeds are licenced CC-BY, so downstream consumers
would need to comply with attribution requirements when synthesising OSM
and live traffic datasets.