Ian
Looking again at the routing:

        1. Continue onto Menang Drive        20m
        2. Keep right onto Menang Drive        130m
        3. Turn sharp left onto Albany Highway        20m
        4. Turn sharp right onto Menang Drive        160m
        5. Arrive at destination

Its like its working partially off an old cache:

2. Keep right onto Menang Drive        130m
It thinks it can get on to Menang Dve, it used to be able, now its 130m further east

4. Turn sharp right onto Menang Drive        160m
it used to be able, now its 160m of off road driving

The routing engines work off the ways not the tiles don't they? Can the router be working off a cached set of ways?

Tony

Yes Ian
I think you are right. It was showing the cached copy even now with the
kink. I just refreshed it. The routing is still wrong

        1. Continue onto Menang Drive   20m
        2. Keep right onto Menang Drive 130m
        3. Turn sharp left onto Albany Highway  20m
        4. Turn sharp right onto Menang Drive   160m
        5. Arrive at destination

Tony

Do you mean where Menang Drv curls around and meets Albany Hwy at a
T-junction?  If so, I took the kink out yesterday (?) - maybe the renderer
hasn't caught-up with the change when you looked at it ??

Ian

Hi
Sorry if this is my misunderstanding but it seems that the same mistake
that is made by the routers is being made by some tile >rendering engines
too. The standard tile has a kink at the end of Menang Drive (1077469021)
which is not there. The >cycleOSM tile renderer does not do this. Likewise
the junction of Menang Drive
(1077469008) is shifted NW by the Standard tile renderer but not the
CycleOSM tile renderer.
Tony

This mail has been virus scanned by Australia On Line
see http://www.australiaonline.net.au/mailscanning