Does the NSW Government Speed Zone data have a licence suitable for importing
into OSM? Also, is it generally accurate?
https://opendata.transport.nsw.gov.au/dataset/speed-zones
https://opendata.transport.nsw.gov.au/dataset/road-segment-data-from-datansw

The reason I ask is that I recently came across a few roads with speed zones
updated based on this data. The biggest problem is that the changes made in
these three changesets were incorrect (i.e. the previously surveyed maxspeeds
were updated from this data, but on survey in December 2023 the original
surveyed maxspeed was the correct one).

Other changesets have been made based on this data, but I haven’t checked the
accuracy of them.

Mark P.