Hoi Marc,

I can second this.
I used up untill yesterday (I stupidly lost it while tracking) a same
(but rebranded) I-Blue bt747.
As I'm a linux user, I used mtkbabel to read the data.

It's indeed a excellent device, and have also logged from Italy to
Belgium (by car, 13 hours every second, about 75% capacity used) without
a problem.
The only 'disadvantage' is it has no screen, so when setting waypoints
you can loose count.

Regards,
Peter 'Toi' Leemans