Hello Marc,

The main difference between the devices that Peter and Luc use and you
GISTEQ dongle is that the GISTEQ dongle has no builtin memory for
tracking.
In other words, they just put their device in their pocket and start
walking. Later on they connect to a PC and do read out of the data to
see which path they followed. Your device needs to be hooked up to a
PC/PDA that will record the GPS track. Personally, I prefer a tracking
capability on the device (but of course it costs more then).

Regards,

Marc Verwerft