Le samedi 13 novembre 2010 à 15:37, Jo a écrit :
> Now I'll go and eradicate the child relations... after that, not sure if
> I'll touch any public transport data anymore, apart from a bus stop here
> or there.

Why?
It is much more easier to have the common part of alternative bus routes in
a single relation shared by all the alternatives.

In Liège I have mapped bus route 10, there are 3 variation of this bus
route:
10 Fléron http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1148168
10 Mangée http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1148170
10 Romsée http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1148169
Up to Fléron, those three are identical, so that common part is in relation
which is shared by the three, further, 10 Magnée and Romsée share a small
part which I have put in relation

It is much easier to have it that way, if a bus stop change in the common
part it must only be changed in one relation (and maybe others if the same
stop is part of different routes, like 38b).

I intend to do the same for other bus routes that I map (I already have a
work in progress for 33 which also have alternatives (33 Vaux, 33 Trooz).

--
Renaud Michel