2010/11/20 Ben Laenen <benlae...@gmail.com>

> There were never rules about what language to use for what on this list,
> and I
> really don't want to have any either. There is only a tendency towards
> English
> for discussions that are interesting to everyone. English just serves well
> as
> a "neutral" language that won't allow some people to go into a Flemish vs
> French fight.
>
> what fight???

> If someone asks a question in Dutch, French or German, reply in the same
> language, unless your knowledge of it is too bad to reply, then just use
> English

is that a rule??? I proposed that everyone use his mother language. The
point is that the use of another language make it difficult to write an
answer with all necessary subtleties, or simply make an answer.

> Ben

PS ik vind het grappig dat 2 vlamingen deze discussie in het engels voeren
;-)

--
Ivo De Broeck
Valleilaan 13