JOSM has no specific symbols for nodes that are a node in a cycle route network. You can see such nodes are highlighted in grey, because it has attributes, but that is all. The proposed 'change' makes that the cycle node numbers are displayed in JOSM (in the way a cityname is displayed), which facilitates checking and editing cycle routes of a network.

Gerard.

Julien Fastré wrote:

Hum... I am sorry, I don't understand in which context you create this...

Julien