Hi Julien,

I'm glad you find my post useful. Did you manage to show the bus stops the
way that you like?

If not, if you point me to one of your bus stops, I'll try and see what I
can do. For myself, I'll probably be showing the zone number of the stops,
this way.

In the mean time, I've improved a bit on the concept:

way[boundary]
 { color: #000066; width: 2; opacity: 0.6; dashes: 24,4, 4, 4; z-index: 4;}

way[boundary=administrative]
 { color: purple; width: 2; opacity: 0.2; dashes: 24,4; z-index: 4;}

node[rcn_ref]
 {text-color: green;
  font-size: 17;
  text: rcn_ref;
  text-halo: #aaffcc;
  text-halo-radius: 2;
  text-position: right;}

relation[type=network][network=rcn] > node::relation_underlay
 {text-color: red;
  font-size: 17;
  text: rcn_ref;
  text-halo: #aaffcc;
  text-halo-radius: 2;
  text-position: right;}

area
 {text-color: red;
  font-size: 18;
  text: name;
  text-position: center;}

Now it shows the CNNs/FKP'en that are part of a network in red on cyan and
the other ones in an ugly greenish grey on pink. Later on, I'll probably
want to assign each network its own color.

For some reason the boundary is not drawn differently, which I think would
be helpful since unsurprisingly those cycle node networks tend to have
boundaries on the borders between the provinces.

Cheers,

Jo