Yes, a similar change is required.
You find all info for styles in JOSM here:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Styles
I think the 'paddenstoel guidepost' is the example you are looking for.
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Styles/Guidepost

Gerard.

Julien Fastré wrote:

OK, I understand now...

Maybe we could use such hack for presenting bus stop created with the new Public Transport proposition : http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Public_Transport . I tryed those new features some weeks ago and the bus stop were ugly white squares... http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/8220638

Maybe can we add some stylesheets to JOSM using the same way as Jo ?

Julien