On 2012-09-13 12:10, Joren DC wrote:
I fixed almost all problems in the state Antwerp. I only have 4 red
dots left.

 Can somebody take a look at this strange situation:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=routing&lon=4.47035&lat=51.38314&zoom=16&overlays=unconnected_major1,unconnected_major2,unconnected_major5
[6]
 I don't know how to solve it, and what happened to the roads.

It is just as the OSM inspector indicated: the roads were close to eachother but not connected. In addition, De Eendracht had an extra node which made the way overlap itself. In JOSM these things are easy to fix: select the two nodes and merge them.

It's now fixed. I also fixed the "development" tags. General use for roads that are not there yet is highway=construction and construction=living_street (or whatever tag the highway tag is going to get)

Maarten