Hi,

I fixed a lot of conflicts in Vlaams Brabant:  arround Tienen, Landen,
Zoutleeuw, St Truiden.

Guy Vanvuchelen

Van: Joren DC [mailto:joren.libreoff...@telenet.be]
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 september 2012 15:22
Aan: talk-be@openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-talk-be] Routing view

Hi,

I fixed whole province Antwerp a while ago. I'll take sometimes a look, to
see if there is not a conflict in my zone. I'll also look at the minor
roads, in Antwerp.

Kind regards,
Joren

Op 25/09/12 15:04, Teddy schreef:

For "major roads" :
I fixed the rest of the unconnected roads in Belgium, and some in NL and FR.

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=routing
<http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=routing&lon=5.02744&lat=50.79917&zoom=
9&overlays=unconnected_major1,unconnected_major2,unconnected_major5>
&lon=5.02744&lat=50.79917&zoom=9&overlays=unconnected_major1,unconnected_maj
or2,unconnected_major5

I begin now for "minor roads"... I work first around my zone : Charleroi.

You see the work for Belgium... I come back to you at 2014...
If someone could also work on this project, I would be pleased...
Thanks to Maarten.

@+
__Teddy__