What is the personnal involvement you are refering to Benoit ?

You say

> I'm working in an ancient national environnemental association who has
splitted in the 80's in three regional association.

Have you got an idea of the good reasons to split ?

Some reasons could be : to do as anyone else at that time; another one
could be because they were threatened to loose their public (regionally
linguistically sided) financing if not splitting.

As a former physics Teacher, I often remember that most people at Galileo's
time considered that the Sun was revolving around the Earth, as is rather
evident when you look in a simplistic way at the sky, and they were all
wrong.

What about the efficiency of the work ?

You have defintitively, as far as I have understood, played a role in the 2
meetings with the cabinet Henry that
has resulted in the proposal to build something fast to be able to receive
money. And then ?

I am now asking myself and the list : if we follow you, what about going on
with this list and the OSM wiki as usual, see this as the true OSM-BE and
consider the associations, one in each parts on Belgium, as some kind of
administrative or complementary activity that is need to get money and
other support ?

Nothing would prevent us, the people managing the association, to invite
any person

Please be not offended. I am thinking aloud (in writing)

best

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux, dr. sc - gsm : +32 496 24 55 01
Lepacte.be - « promouvoir les libertés numériques en Belgique » - hetpact.be