On Friday 12 October 2012 14:49:45 Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
> In such a way, why do we really car that the association be one or two for
> Belgium, where indeed, in order to get money, you would better, in general,
> in the culture fields rather be regionnal ?

We should care if it matters to the objective of our vzw/asbl. If it makes it
easier to get in contact with governments as separate Walloon and Flemish
entities then we should follow that. I don't even know if they like to give
funding and see their money being spent at an event in the other community.

And two entities shouldn't be a problem. It won't split up our Belgian
community. As said, they're just there to support it, but if we have two
organizations they can focus much better on their own governments.

But for now, we don't even need an organization for Flanders. So if you want
to get funding from the French Community, I'd say that you create your Walloon
asbl. Everything can just be in French, no need for translation, no need to
have the seat in Brussels. If you want to get this running at the end of the
month, that will greatly simplify everything anyway.

Ben