Hey everybody.

I am the one refered to by Eimai, and did the exercise a few years ago to create the bylaws, but stopped because there was no urgent need at that time; no assets, no concrete fundgathering initiatives on the horizon.

It is cool to see movement as people see the need to have a asbl/vzw set up!

As I am trying to follow up this thread...

I totally support:

1 to go ahead and create bylaws in french. A lot of work is currently been done in that direction on the wiki. Great!

2 initiate the asbl/vzw in bxl

3 to proof read the bylaws (although my french is rather limited)

Please go ahead, the time seems right.

Kind regards,
Ivom