On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So all the ways forming a street with addresses in the same city, having the
> same postcode, together with all the houses go into the same
> associatedStreet relation.

Ah, ok, one relation containing all the ways and all the houses - I
agree, but please don't forget my mail from 4:36. You will indeed
still need to perform a spatial search, but this of a subset of all
data in the immediate neighborhood, and only in the subset of way
objects guaranteed to represent the correct street.

Or are you all really only interested in associatedStreet as a
gathering point for the common information such as postcode and
country?

- Jw