Andre,

I had the most recent version on my machine, and it did not complain about
icon_size ="".
It did complain on Jo's machine. I don't know which version he has.

The problem you saw was introduced after I did my last test and attaching
the file to the mail.

Jo added the preset to the list. Somehow it is supposed to pick it up
automatically in the list of presets offered in JOSM's UI. This could take
a few days. That one should now have proper Dutch translations.

Any specific idea's on the traffic rule tags ? Which ones do you mean ?