You could document it on Hoe map ik een.
I'm willing to add it to the Benelux presets .

Both will hopefully lead to a common tagging in Belgium. As far as I know
the CM offices are not tagged that often yet.

At least when there is some form of "standard" tagging for it, it is easy
to adapt it to another standard, in case a more popular appears one day.