Hi,

I have been working on this for AGIV also and I have emailed with someone
from urbis and i think the license is ok. There is the need to mention the
source but we should check with them if it is ok to put it on the wiki as a
datasource.

I was thinking about an extra layer that could be loaded into JOSM or any
other editor showing the addresses already converted to the proper OSM tags.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen
ben.abelshau...@gmail.com <ben.abelshau...@gmail.be>